We are looking for YOU to reinforce our cloud computing team.
THIS IS US
- We own what we do, trust our team to make decisions and take responsibility.
- We offer a long-term secure job in a team-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- We provide coaching-on-the-job concepts and support the further development of your skills (project methodology, language and technical knowledge, certifications).
- We offer an attractive and performance-oriented compensation package according to your responsibilities.
- We support you with goal-oriented and flexible working time models and concepts for mobile working.
THIS IS IT
- Conceptual design, implementation and documentation of new features as part of the further and new development of our cloud-based portfolio
- Challenging tasks within the scope of complex and international customer projects
- Use of current frameworks, technologies and tools, TypeScript, NodeJS, React, Jest, Visual Studio Code, GitLab, Continuous Build/Integration, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes
- Agile product development with Scrum and DevOps
THIS IS YOU
- Successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or similar training
- Basic understanding of UI (web) development, databases, RESTful or SOAP web services, test driven development, Docker/virtualization
- Versatility and willingness to change and evolve to meet new challenges
- Highly self-motivated teamplayer
Place to be
Paderborn // Home Office
Remote work possible
Have we sparked your interest?
If you meet our expectations we would be pleased to get to know you. We would also be happy to take this opportunity to provide you with more detailed information about our company and the solutions we have developed with enthusiasm. We treat your data confidentially.
For further questions...
GMS Development -
Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung mbH
phone +49 5252 9891 0
An der Talle 89
* GMS is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experiences. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender, age, ancestry, national origin or ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
You can find information about our company on the Internet at: