| At the interface between customer and team we are looking for YOU as (Senior) Professional for architecture and implementation consulting as well as rollout and project planning and implementation. |
THIS IS US
- We own what we do, trust our team to make decisions and take responsibility.
- We offer a long-term secure job in a team-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- We provide coaching-on-the-job concepts and support the further development of your skills (project methodology, language and technical knowledge, certifications).
- We offer an attractive and performance-oriented compensation package according to your responsibilities.
- We support you with goal-oriented and flexible working time models and concepts for mobile working.
THIS IS IT
- Responsibility in the entire project management cycle and in the communication between all internal and external stakeholders
- Elaboration of technical specifications, process documentation, SLAs and best practices and their knowledge transfer
- Close cooperation with the sales team in calculations, drafting of proposals and contract documents, support in onboarding and support in the post-sales phase of enterprise customers
- Collaboration, cooperation and support of business units, especially software architects, developers and account managers in the development of concepts, project plans and user stories
THIS IS YOU
- (Experienced) Professional with 3-10 years of professional experience as a project manager in a complex and international environment.
- Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or comparable qualification.
- (Very) good knowledge of project management methods.
- Good moderation, presentation, negotiation, conflict management skills.
- Experience with project management tools desirable.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture, including virtualization, cloud applications (e.g. service, sales, CRM). Experience with an ERP (SAP, Oracle) and CRM system (Salesforce) desirable.
- High quality expectations of yourself and your work results.
- Enjoy conceptual work and independent thinking.
- You are assertive, a team player and communicate confidently in German (min. C1) and/or English (min. B2).
Place to be
Paderborn // Home Office
Remote work possible
Have we sparked your interest?
If you meet our expectations we would be pleased to get to know you. We would also be happy to take this opportunity to provide you with more detailed information about our company and the solutions we have developed with enthusiasm. We treat your data confidentially.
For further questions...
GMS Development GmbH
phone +49 5252 9891 0
An der Talle 89
* GMS is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experiences. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender, age, ancestry, national origin or ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
You can find information about our company on the Internet at: